Collecting personal information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- We may collect non-personal identification information about Users when they interact with the Website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and other technical information about Users connection to the Website. Including, but not limited to, the operating system, the Internet service provider and other similar information.
- Information provided to us when registering with our website services and other notification services, including your name, contact details and email address.
- Information relating to any purchases you make of our merchandise and/or services or any other transactions that you enter into through our website. & feedback forms).
- Any other form of information that has been sent to us through the course of communication.
Using personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
Vendermac Distribution retains the rights to use collected personal information for the following purpose:
- The administration of our website and businesses.
- Personalizing our services to you
- Enabling your use of the services available on our website.
- Sending of products, including but not limited to merchandise samples and/or product merchandise.
- Sending of digital material, including but not limited to product images, flatlay images and/or other digital contents consisting of our merchandises.
- Sending of goods purchased through our website.
- Supplying of services purchased through our website.
- Sending statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you.
- Sending of non-marketing commercial communications.
- Sending of email notifications that you have specifically requested.
- Sending of our email newsletter.
We use the appropriate data collection and storage practices, as well as, security measures to protect User information. These measures protect against unauthorized access, disclosure or destruction of personal information.
Disclosure of Information
We retain the rights to disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- To any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- To any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are contemplating selling.
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
- Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
International data transfers
Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
By using our website, you expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section.
Security of personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
We retain the rights to update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third party websites
Our website may include hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
This website is owned and operated by Vendermac Distribution Pte Ltd.
Our principal place of business is at 159 Sin Ming Road, #03-01, Amtech Building.